No problem.   Yes, I think Tizen 2.x is hopeless for an LXC experiment.

Tizen 3.x images might be a different story, if I can work out the "shape"
of them.

    See https://lists.tizen.org/pipermail/dev/2015-November/006787.html.

I wrote an article for TizenExperts based on my explorations in this area ..

See
http://www.tizenexperts.com/2015/11/samsungs-tizen-device-open-source-releases/.
   If you spot anything incorrect in there, Jan, please do let me know and
I will correct it.

--
b...@summerwill.net