Hi again,

On 27.11.2015 16:32, Leon Anavi wrote:
Hi,

I am unable to configure an i2c touch screen display in Tizen Common with Weston 1.6. Following the guidelines from Tizen wiki I have set an udev rule:
https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/IVI/Mapping_multiple_touchscreen_Wayland

The following error appears at weston.log:

[00:02:20.956] failed to create input device '/dev/input/event0'.
[00:02:20.956] warning: no input devices on entering Weston. Possible causes:
        - no permissions to read /dev/input/event*
- seats misconfigured (Weston backend option 'seat', udev device property ID_SEAT)

The same display runs fine on Weston 1.6 from another GNU/Linux distribution with the same Linux kernel. I guess I am facing a configuration problem specific to Tizen.

Could you please provide me hints what might be wrong?

For the record, if anyone has similar issue in future, in my case the issue was caused by libinput. The event is recognized as a touch screen if I disable libinput backend in Weston 1.6.

Best regards,
Leon

Thanks,
Leon