--------- Original Message ---------

Sender : Hayoung Yoon <hayoung.y...@gmail.com>

Date : 2016-07-13 19:55 (GMT+9)

Title : [Dev] Wi-Fi/Bluetooth/GPU F/W Requests on ARTIK10 (Tizen 3.0) Development board

Hi,

We’ve just booed up ARTIK 10 with Tizen 3.0 as per a guide under the link below.

	https://wiki.tizen.org/w/index.php?title=Booting_Tizen_3.0_From_eMMC_On_ARTIK#Fuse_images_using_the_script_with_fastboot

	http://blog.gmane.org/gmane.comp.handhelds.tizen.devel

And found (as above) form googling that a special agreement required to get 3rd-party Wi-Fi/BT/GPU firmware binaries.  What kind of agreement we should go through to play around with W-Fi/BT/GPU on ARTIK10 running Tizen 3.0?

Regards,

Hayoung