From: Philippe Coval [mailto:philippe.coval....@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2016 6:17 PM
To: Sayan Dasgupta <sayan.dasgu...@mindtree.com>
Cc: Maciej Wereski <m.were...@partner.samsung.com>; dev@lists.tizen.org
Subject: Re: [Dev] Building tizen common 3.0 for x86

Hi

I confirm those images are working, on my systems at least

Is your laptop using secure boot ? try to disable that
I also have a lenovo with i5 CPU , I think It worked too
Please submit a bug on your models with as many info you can provide (pictures
of bios settings?)

you can also check on virtual machines too

On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 2:03 PM, Sayan Dasgupta