On Thu, 27 Oct 2016 15:26:44 +0000 "Schaufler, Casey"
<casey.schauf...@intel.com> said:

> [...]

OMG! We agree? Wait... has Santa moved to Antarctica? :)

I just really get annoyed at people dragging out the "security boogeyman" for
"we restricted you so deal with it" answers. It's just not honest.

--
Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) <ti...@rasterman.com>