Dear all:
    No clue how is happen " conflict for providers of
libnetfilter_queue.so.1()(64bit) needed by nether (provider
libnetfilter_queue conflicts with installed libjpeg-devel)"
    I don't see any connection between libnetfilter_queue and
libjpeg-devel.

[    0s] Memory limit set to 98743912KB
[    0s] Using
BUILD_ROOT=/home/marship/GBS-ROOT/local/BUILD-ROOTS/scratch.x86_64.11
[    0s] Using BUILD_ARCH=x86_64:i686:i586:i486:i386:noarch
[    0s]
[    0s] unknown keyword in config: _project
[    0s]
[    0s] localhost.localdomain started "build chromium-efl.spec" at Sun Oct
30 17:44:17 UTC 2016.
[    0s]
[    0s]
[    0s] processing recipe
/home/marship/GBS-ROOT/local/sources/tizen3.0_common/chromium-efl-47.2526.69.49-1/chromium-efl.spec
[    0s] init_buildsystem --configdir /usr/lib/build/configs --cachedir
/home/marship/GBS-ROOT/local/cache --repository
/home/marship/GBS-ROOT/local/repos/tizen3.0_common/x86_64/RPMS --repository
/home/marship/tizen_repo/common/ --repository
/home/marship/tizen_repo/base/
/home/marship/GBS-ROOT/local/sources/tizen3.0_common/chromium-efl-47.2526.69.49-1/chromium-efl.spec
[    0s] expanding package dependencies...
[    0s] unknown keyword in config: _project
[    1s] Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at
/usr/lib/build/expanddeps line 276.
[    1s] expansion error
[    1s]   conflict for providers of libnetfilter_queue.so.1()(64bit)