Dear Developers,.

I have two questions about Tizen Studio.

1. Text is not displayed properly while installing it.
2. Are there any way to choose the Tizen 3.0 package repository?

1. Text issue

    I'm not sure that this mailing list is proper for asking about Tizen
Studio.

    I'm trying to install the Tizen Studio 1.0,.
    I would like to select (or change) the package repository,. So I opened
Package Manager Configuration Window.
    But,. I cannot read text in that window.. Just I only can assume what it
is...

    Are there any options to see the text in a window properly or resize the
windows?

    Here is a link of captured image.
    (I don't want to fill your email box with my attachment, so I leave its
link. Sorry for inconvenience.)

    http://nicesj.com/tmp/tizenstudio-window.png

    I'm using the MS Surface Pro 3.
    And the screen resolution is 2160 x 1440.
    OS is Windows 10.

    Please let me know if you need any further information.

2. Tizen 3.0 package repository.

   Is it possible to access Tizen 3.0 Package repository of Tizen Studio to
create a new project based on Tizen 3.0?

Best regards,
nicesj.