> On Wed, 26 Apr 2017 19:10:43 +0530
> Rohit Agrawal <agrawal.roh...@gmail.com> wrote:

First, I'm adding a comment to prevent some confusion.

> Ofono was only used in Tizen IVI. Tizen mobile uses a different telefony
> daemon with a library API to it. Tizen IVI has pretty much been
> idle for quite a while. No one is taking care of it and with Tizen
> v3/v4... Tizen IVI as a profile is also gone (along with other
> profiles).

Tizen profiles as "build projects", which allow to give build options
per profile, are gone. Tizen profiles as "API set standards" persist.
You just don't need to build for each Tizen profile.

> The last time any Ofono was touched is over a year ago (Jan
> 2016). So I would say that it's not really alive in Tizen anymore.
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > How is ofono integrated in Tizen IVI ? In the Tizen IVI wiki, ofono is
> > mentioned as the Telephony stack.
> > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tizen
> > As ofono exposes all its functionality over D-Bus, is there any C/C++
> > library (apart from libgofono) which exposes all the APIs and
> > internally encapsulate the logic of communicating to ofono in the
> > Tizen OS. If so please point us to the library.

The first step of finding that out will be searching for packages actually
"using" (depending on) ofono or libgofono.

You may find that out by looking at metainfo (e.g., rpm -qRp filename.rpm)
for rpm files from a snapshot package repo. Or more simply, you can look it
up from "packages.xml" from repodata:

e.g.,
http://download.tizen.org/snapshots/tizen/unified/tizen-unified_20170426.7/repos/standard/packages/repodata/80dfa15c0ac157a7d2e78c8157e6e64e4e3f73482a6de7157b94143da177b515-primary.xml.gz

For the 20170426.7 snapshot, I see no one is effectively depending on ofono
except for meta packages representing IVI snapshot images and edbus-devel
packages that uses libeofono.so(from edbus) to provide pkgconfig(eofono).

So.. You might want to look into edbus and how it is providing libeofoso.so.

Cheers,
MyungJoo