Hello,

Our team wrote three articles related to the code analysis of Tizen operating system. The operating system contains a lot of code, so this is the reason why it is a fertile ground for writing different articles. I think that we will go back again to Tizen in future, but right now other interesting projects are waiting for us. So, I will sum up some results of the work done and answer a number of questions that have arisen after the previously published articles. Tizen: Summing Up - https://www.viva64.com/en/b/0522/

----
Best regards,
Andrey Karpov, Microsoft MVP,
Ph.D. in Mathematics, CTO