Hi Justin -

Thanks for the feedback.
I can buy all of that other than the dev practices suggestion.
The project originally used RTC as per the original proposal and being a
more mature podling, I don't think we need to move that fast.
With new committers, it will also be good to ensure others are familiar
with the code going in.

For pulling in large features from forks, we can have feature branches that
are CTR and define merge criteria.

I believe that I was an IPMC member at some point and have been a mentor on
other podlings (still am???)  but maybe somehow that went away?
We would certainly welcome any other mentors as well.
JB is currently listed as a Mentor on the site - I added him as a committer.
@JB do you intend to be a Committer or Mentor going forward?

The proposal was sent to the d...@livy.incubator.org list as well in order
to get their thoughts.
There have also been public threads about retiring it where this has been
discussed as you know.
Do you have further suggestions for how to reach out and/or how long to
wait?

Thanks again!

--larry