Hi Larry,

Thanks for bringing up this topic. Here you can find the Apache release
policy [1], we should follow the same.
I did find previous releases mentioned on the site [2] [3]. As a
suggestion, we can add a "Download" section to the menu as well, for better
visibility.

We can try merging pending pull requests as well [4] before the release.

[1] https://www.apache.org/legal/release-policy.html
[2] https://livy.apache.org/download/
[3] https://livy.apache.org/history/
[4] https://github.com/apache/incubator-livy/pulls