On the note of updating the website, I have a WIP website PR ready that's
just waiting to update with the correct release date.
https://github.com/apache/incubator-livy-website/pull/8

 Alex Bozarth

 Software Engineer

 Spark Technology Center

 E-mail: ajboz...@us.ibm.com

 GitHub: github.com/ajbozarth

                                                                   505 Howard
Street
                                                             San Francisco, CA
94105
                                                                       United
States

From:   Bikas Saha <bi...@apache.org>
To:     "dev@livy.incubator.apache.org" <dev@livy.incubator.apache.org>
Date:   08/28/2017 04:22 PM
Subject:        Re: The process of Livy 0.4.0-incubating release

IIRC it would be maven with the org.apache coordinates.

Wait for it to be available via caches. Then we can update the website and
send out a notice email to the lists.

Bikas