Hi,

Graduation is a fair question and I think it makes sense.

More than community support, they key thing is a diverse and active
community, and I think we are not so far.

I'm proposing the start the "maturity assessment matrix". It's a first
step. I'm volunteer to start to prepare this.

Thoughts ?

Regards
JB

--