发件人: Saisai Shao<sai.sai.s...@gmail.com>
收件人: dev<dev@livy.incubator.apache.org>
发送时间: 2019年10月10日(周四) 16:24
主题: Re: Plan to cut new branch and prepare to release 0.7

I'm hesitant to include service discovery into 0.7.0. Because all of the JIRAs
only addressed a small piece of high availability, but lack a whole picture of
HA design, I would suggest to have a whole HA design, then splitting into small
pieces, rather than opposite. So currently I'm not confident if the JIRAs are
good enough to merge. Thanks Saisai Marco Gaido <marcogaid...@gmail.com>
于2019年10月10日周四 下午4:19写道: > Hi Saisai, > > thanks for starting this discussion.
I agree starting talking about a 0.7.0 > release. Just a couple of notes: > >
[LIVY-692][THRIFT] Use configured principal for Kerberos authentication: as > I
mentioned in the PR, I don't think this is an actual problem. > > What about
including in the scope of this release also service discovery? > I've seen a
couple of PRs and it may be worth to have it in this release. > Any thoughts on
this? > > Thanks, > Marco > > Il giorno gio 10 ott 2019 alle ore 06:08 Jeff
Zhang <zjf...@gmail.com> ha > scritto: > > > Make sense to me > > > > Saisai
Shao <sai.sai.s...@gmail.com> 于2019年10月10日周四 下午12:04写道: > > > > > Hi all, > > >
> > > I'm planning to cut a new branch and prepare for the 0.7 release, which >
> did > > > lots of improvements to thrift module, I think we could make thrift
> > module > > > GA as for this release. > > > > > > Currently I'm waiting for
this JIRAs to be merged before cutting the > new > > > branch. > > > > > >
[LIVY-356][SERVER]Add LDAP authentication for livy-server. > > > [LIVY-678]
Thrift ldap authentication, based on ldapurl, basedn, domain > > >
[LIVY-692][THRIFT] Use configured principal for Kerberos authentication > > >
[LIVY-689] Deliver stage process message to the end user using > > thriftserver