The Legacy section on the left nav bar contains a link for Log4j 1.x and Log4j
2.3. These two releases (and sites) have special significance. No other
releases do. They should not be lost in a sea of other releases. Plus, it would
make that left navigation extremely long. Although all the previous release
sites are available online, the 2.x sites are also available at
https://archive.apache.org/dist/logging/log4j/
<https://archive.apache.org/dist/logging/log4j/> as zip files.

I have no problem having the links to the web site available somewhere else,
but I would imagine it would have to be maintained by hand.

Ralph