Hi,

I've got great news to share! The ci pipeline finally runs again and builds
all currently supported targets. The last push got picked up and both the
develop branch and a few of the pending merge requests were built. See [1]
for more information. This means we could finally craft a release using ci
built binaries.

One inconvenience is still left. The netstandard-1.3 target is built and
the tests are run too, but unfortunately that step fails with the following
message:

     [exec] The active test run was aborted. Reason:
     [exec]
     [exec] Test Run Aborted.

Test diagnostics logs show that the tests are run but the test process gets
stuck after completion. This causes the dotnet test command to abort the
test run and the test results are discarded. I tried to get feedback on the
nunit mailing list but so far there is no conclusive answer to this
problem. It would be great if there was anyone out there who knows what we
could do to improve or even fix this situation. We could move away from
nunit but this appears to me as a major task.

As Stefan Bodewig pointed out this is not necessarily a release blocker
because these tests were not run on the last release either.

Cheers
--
Dominik Psenner