From: Dominik Psenner <dpsen...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, September 16, 2019 5:10:50 PM
To: dev@logging.apache.org <dev@logging.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Is Log4Net project abandoned?

I had this message in draft for quite some time now and just now I decided
to send it in a slightly modified version.

While log4net has been around for a while it may have come the point in
time when it has reached end of life. A good indicator to me is the number
of active contributors. This means that the decision is obviously community
driven. So long people step up and get involved the project is healthy. Me
being the only one to do releases, review and apply PR, etc does not scale.
Any contribution is welcome!

Best regards
--
Dominik Psenner