[Had a private chat with Ralph and the outcome of it is] I will see if I
can spare time for it this week. If not, I will let you know at the end of
the week. In the worst case, next month I will start working for a new team
in the company where I will be officially allowed to claim plenty of time
to work on Log4j. Thanks so much Ralph and the rest of the crew for your
kind support. Apologies for the inconvenience.