Hi

Matt, I don't think that CVE is fixed in 2.0.9. I originally tracked down a
commit in the develop branch which had the change in it, and I'm quite sure
that commit was never brought into the 2.0.9 release. The changes I made on
that branch were all around build, simply to try to get the project alive
again. I noticed that the version had already been bumped to 2.0.9, so was ok
with an initial resurrection release coming out with no further changes.

I didn't know about this CVE until it was raised a little while ago, and I
tracked down a matching commit in the develop branch. Last I remember, I
proposed completing the 2.0.9 release with the dormant changes that were on the
master branch as I forked, and that I would tackle this fix in 2.0.10 as soon
as we got 2.0.9 out the door and I knew more about the release process.

If I can figure out what I need to do to update the release site, that's
(hopefully) the last piece of the puzzle, and I can get started on a quick
2.0.10 release which addresses the CVE.

-d