Hi Dominik

No, it doesn't. Netstandard 2.0 support is added in addition to the existing netstandard 1.3 target.

Whilst I'd really like to diminish the target list of the package (particularly the client profile targets), I'd only be comfortable doing so on a major version change, and I think that mostly I just want to deprecate client profiles to enable easier cross-platform dev (those are the only targets I haven't had joy supporting on Linux so far)

-d