I believe Matt made the tests in the API run in parallel. I’ve often wondered
about that since LogManager is creating contexts meant to be shared across
multiple threads. I have no idea how all that will behave in a multi-threaded
environment since most unit tests create and destroy LoggerContexts.

Ralph