Hi

I'll try get some time to look at this this week. There's another small fix I'd like to make and I've been putting it off because the release process is such a mission (the apache way of doing things - unlike my libraries which I can just release, log4net has to go through a vote and republish docs and so forth, even though I'm the only one maintaining it right now.

Thanks for the pr - I'll try check it out tomorrow.

-d