Hi everyone,

I just tried to run the throughput test: Installed FMT using VCPKG,
changed CMAKE to option that test ON and things built successfully.
Though, running fails because log4cxx.dll can't be found. In theory
CMAKE should already handle that using the following line:

> set(LOG4CXX_DLL_DIR "$<SHELL_PATH:$<TARGET_FILE_DIR:log4cxx>>;")

Though, doesn't seem to work for my Windows and Visual Studio 2022.
The actual path of that DLL is the following:

> [...]\master\src\out\build\x64-Debug\src\main\cpp\log4cxx.dll

Using PROCMON I can see that the test tries to load the file from the
following LOG4CXX-specific directories instead:

> [...]\master\src\out\build\x64-Debug\src\test\cpp\throughput\log4cxx.dll
> [...]\master\src\out\build\x64-Debug\src\test\cpp\helpers\log4cxx.dll

Looking at the CMAKE file this somewhat makes sense, because at least
the first line is the target directory of the throughput test.

How is your setup? Do you manually copy the DLL or are executing the
throughput test differently and Visual Studio makes a difference here?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Thorsten Schöning

--
AM-SoFT IT-Service - Bitstore Hameln GmbH
Mitglied der Bitstore Gruppe - Ihr Full-Service-Dienstleister für IT und TK

E-Mail: thorsten.schoen...@am-soft.de
Web:    http://www.AM-SoFT.de/

Tel:   05151-  9468- 0
Tel:   05151-  9468-55
Fax:   05151-  9468-88
Mobil:  0178-8 9468-04

AM-SoFT IT-Service - Bitstore Hameln GmbH, Brandenburger Str. 7c, 31789 Hameln
AG Hannover HRB 221853 - Geschäftsführer: Janine Galonska