What are you using for Docker integration tests? I've used
Testcontainers for that for the past couple years, and it usually
works fine on my machine. I do have Docker, though if the images are
x86-only or something, I'm not able to run those without some
finagling I think. You can use assumeTrue() or similar on a check for
ability to run the tests, though, so that they do run where possible
(simplest approach sometimes is to just add
`@DisabledIfEnvironmentVariable(named = "CI", matches = "true")` to
tests that won't work in CI without further setup).