I renovated `log4j-kotlin` quite a bit and I think we are ready for
the `1.3.0` release. I share the tentative release notes below to give
you an idea. Are there anything else you want to incorporate into this
release?

### Added

* Added an extension property for storing a cached logger (#29)
* Added facade APIs for manipulating the context map and stack (#30)
* Added missing `catching` and `throwing` API methods in `KotlinLogger` (#32)

### Changed

* Updated Log4j dependency to `2.20.0`
* Bumped `logging-parent` version to `10.0.0` and overhauled the
entire project infrastructure to take advantage of its goodies (#37)
* Migrated tests to JUnit 5
* Bumped Kotlin and Kotlin Extensions baseline to `1.6.21` and `1.6.4`
respectively