Vladimir earlier questioned the practice of `[LAZY][VOTE]`. After
encountering several other ASF projects reaching out to the same practice
and yet knowing that it is not clearly defined in the ASF release policy, I
have raised the issue first on `d...@community.apache.org`
<https://lists.apache.org/thread/5xpp9f6ntxho7pwfcl9gx7l2cf14bww2> and
later on `bo...@apache.org`
<https://lists.apache.org/thread/k15gco2snsf9dsfkznp6289msn4vroq8>. There I
was asked to create LEGAL-654
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LEGAL-654> and Roman Shaposhnik
(V.P., Legal Affairs) stated that *the `**[LAZY]**[VOTE]` practice is
legitimate given it is not advertised as a release for public consumption*.

>From this point of view, both `logging-parent` and `log4j-tools` qualify
for `[LAZY][VOTE]`, since we clearly indicate that the tooling is intended
for internal usage only.

Vladimir, if you have further questions and/or objections, I kindly ask you
to share them in LEGAL-654.