At this point in time I will abstain from voting. As far as I am concerned only
1 vote counts - Scott’s. He has steadfastly asked that the project not be
retired and until he positively says he will no longer maintain it I am not
willing to override that.

I should also note that AFAIK we have never “archived” a dormant project. We
simply change its status on the web site. That said, a read-only repo does make
some sense for a dormant project I guess.

Ralph