Gentlemen, Im hoping we can get project chainsaw launched off at NASA on the
coming months. If I can just keep my foot in the door there and maybe climb a
few stairs, I think NASA might just want it ;-), but Im going to need a few
weeks to see if we can get up those stairs.

Nonetheless, I hope some contributions I could make might get it off the ground
:-)

Very much hope you all are doing well

Cheers,
-Rob