We lost the initial 'Load Chainsaw Configuration' dialog (and menu
item) that gave folks a way to set up a Chainsaw configuration. I'd
like to see us restore that functionality, along with a menu support.

Right now, you have to define a receiver by hand, and it has to be
redefined on each app startup because it's not saved.

The ability to create a Receiver config from a fileappender definition
would help the user experience - that was one of the 'load chainsaw
config' features, but may have been specific to log4j1 appender config
files. That'd be a great log4j2-supporting feature.

Scott