I am not asking to disable Windows tests. I am asking to disable tests
and only those tests that have a failure rate on Windows higher than,
say, 30%. To be precise, I think there are 2-3 of them dealing with
network sockets and rolling file appenders. I am not talking about
dozens or such.

After disabling them, we can create a ticket referencing them. So that
interested parties can fix them.