That's great!

Global app settings used to be loaded on startup and saved on exit.

LogPanel-specific settings were persisted on exit and loaded on
startup on a per-tab-name basis, mostly using LogPanelpreferenceModel.

There are a few preferences I'd like to restore - the tab-expression
event routing mechanism and the ability to hide and show columns.

Scott