Hi all,

Thank you V for putting this together.

>From a high level, I don't like that the proposal is split into a website
and a manual. The material should be the same and obviously optionally
differently as a site vs a manual. For example, why is the tutorial
excluded from the manual? Anyway, this might all be quicker to discuss in a
meeting.

Maybe the proposal refers to the current state of things?

The text refers to 3 major versions being widely used, obviously only 2 are
in play ATM.

Gary