Even though it wouldn't be of my preference, keeping both `staging` and
`publish` configuration in `asf-site` sounds like a middle ground I can
live with. I will appreciate it if you can adapt your existing changes (in
`logging-log4j-kotlin`, `logging-parent`, etc.) to comply with this, unless
you have already done so.