Hi Volkan,

On Tue, 23 Jan 2024 at 09:15, Volkan Yazıcı <vol...@yazi.ci> wrote:

> Gary, the following `flapdoodle-embed` minor updates breaks the MongoDB
> tests. Would you mind helping us to fix them, please?
>
>    1. Bump `flapdoodle-embed.version` from `4.9.0` to `4.10.2` in `2.x` (
>    #2202 <https://github.com/apache/logging-log4j2/pull/2202>)
>    2. Bump `flapdoodle-embed.version` from `4.8.1` to `4.10.2` in `main` (
>    #2199 <https://github.com/apache/logging-log4j2/pull/2199>)

This problem should be reported upstream: a minor version should not
break a public API.

Since I migrated our tests from Embedded MongoDB 3.x to 4.x, I can
look at the problem.

I would however prefer to run the integration tests against an
official Docker image: https://hub.docker.com/_/mongo/
We could create an issue for that and disable Embedded MongoDB upgrades.

Piotr