The IDE lets you view the page you are editing but generally it doesn’t show
you the nav or the rest of the site. I am also not confident that everything
will be styled exactly the same as it will appear in the browser.
So, in short, the IDE is great for editing but I like to do my reviews on a
local site.

Ralph