Good point. I'll set the heap size larger.

It will be interesting to measure if there is a noticeable improvement from
2GB RAM buffer size vs say 100MB or 512MB ... I'll report the results here
when I have them

But in the meantime, I think, unless it makes absolutely no sense and does
not improve anything, that we should not limit to 2GB just because we use an
int somewhere.

Shai