I already fixed hudson build to use latest 1.6 for solr nightly!

We should now fix the main build.xml in root folder to not overlap the
-target settings, so Lucene is still build with 1.5, so we need separate
properties in both build files, else solr overrides build with 1.6 when
lucene is build and so on.

I already discussed that but had no chance to fix the build 100% until now.

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de