Hi Grant,

On 5/27/10 2:32 PM, Grant Ingersoll wrote:

[...]

If you agree to do so (and I really hope so :) )
we will create a small questionnaire for you,
that will take less than 15 minutes to be completed.

Can you just send the questionnaire to the list?

I am creating the questionnaire in these days.
We are conducting a pilot survey to find the most appropriate
questions and format.

I sent the e-mail before the actual questionnaire because
I wanted to have some feedback from you, developers, on the topic,
in order to produce a better survey :)

Anyway, in the next days, the form will be ready, and it will be
"automatic web interface stuff", an a couple of open
questions.

I strongly hope that you can give your contribution, too.

Thank you,
 Alberto