We just need an Executor-based MS, then we can throw all other out of
the window, as threading concerns are now resolved by a proper choice
of Executor supplied to constructor.
Also an application has much more control over threading in
multiple-index situations, as single Executor can be reused for
multiple MSs.

Kirill Zakharenko/Кирилл Захаренко (ear...@gmail.com)
Phone: +7 (495) 683-567-4
ICQ: 104465785