Does 'netstat -an' show incoming sockets for these threads?

What Solr release is this?

Is this one long upload of 20m documents without committing? Are you
doing periodic commits, or automatic commits (in solrconfig.xml)?

How large are the documents?

Could this be a jetty bug? Have you tried this on tomcat?

Lance

Lance Norskog
goks...@gmail.com