Not yet. I actually plan to start working on it next week, but it will take
some time until I post the first patch. Also, I'll probably develop it on
top of trunk only, utilizing flexible indexing. At the moment, I have no
plans, nor can I estimate how much work is required, to develop it on top of
3x.

Unfortunately my regular projects keep me very busy, but it's time I
allocate some time to work on this one too :). Stay tuned !

Shai