There seems to be a fair amount of confusion (some of which I share)
about autosuggest and distributed setups/SolrCloud. So I wanted to
update the Wiki. Before making a total fool of myself, I thought I'd
run what I think I know by folks.

1> In distributed setups, you can get partial suggestions by setting
&distrib=false. Probably not a viable option though.

2> Setting up distributed with the current implementation is a pain.
In fact, I don't quite know how to do it (any hints very welcome).
This is really the heart of my question I  suppose, "can you set up
distributed autosuggest current.y?".

3> As of 4.7, SOLR-5378 should support this.

Anything else I should add?