produces the same results in a few minutes.

        Solr Specification Version: 3.0.0.2010.11.03.16.59.02
        Solr Implementation Version: 3.1-SNAPSHOT 1030032 - tburtonw -
2010-11-03 16:59:02
        Lucene Specification Version: 3.1-SNAPSHOT
        Lucene Implementation Version: 3.1-SNAPSHOT 1030032 - 2010-11-03
17:00:44

Tom
-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Muir [mailto:rcm...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2010 1:54 PM
To: dev@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Antw.: Solr 1.4.1 Analysis console gives error regarding
CharTermAttributeImpl that is not in the target

On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 1:49 PM, Uwe Schindler <u...@thetaphi.de> wrote:
> I still think this is a bug in analysis.jsp. Copyto does not work here
> correctly because it tries to copy a ta to cta.seems that analysis.hap does
> generate the Target attributesource incorrect.
>
> I will look into this.

I think (perhaps I am mistaken), that Tom somehow mixed up some newer
binaries with Solr 1.4.1/Lucene 2.9

Tom, am i mistaken? Your message says you are using Solr 1.4.1, thats
whats confusing me.

Did you actually receive this error on branch_3x Solr's analysis.jsp
with an old TermAttribute-using TokenFilter?