Nice!
And I see the infra ticket was "fixed" today.
Hopefully it will encourage more contributions.  If someone can show an
example of this in action (not necessarily Lucene/Solr) it'd be nice to see.

Unfortunately, there's still a huge gap between an actual bona-fide GitHub
run project, and what we have with respect to us committers.  Although
perhaps for a contributing user there is little difference now, and that's
fantastic since that's part of the point of being on GitHub -- ease of
contribution.

~ David

Chris Hostetter-3 wrote

-----