From: asmcad [mailto:asm...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2010 11:24 PM
To: lucene-net-...@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: need some help =)

i need turkish analyzer. my lucene book says i need to use
SnowballAnalyzer but i can't access to it as
Lucene.Net.Analysis.Snowball should i install another library to use it?

On 17.11.2010 21:12, Granroth, Neal V. wrote:
> You need to pick a suitable analyzer for use during indexing and for
queries.  The StandardAnalyzer you are using will most likely break the
words apart at the non-english characters.

> You might want to consider using the Luke tool to inspect the index you've
created and see who the words in your documents were split and indexed.

> - Neal

System.Text.UTF8Encoding();