Hi,

-          trunk is on Java 7, yes.

-          Branch_4x (the stable branch) is now also on Java 7. This will be
Release 4.8, arriving soon

-          Lucene_solr_4_7 was released as 4.7.1 today, still on Java 6. But it
is unlikely that there will be a new release

-          Lucene_solr_3_6 will not get any new releases (is on Java 5)

So any patch have to be on Java 7 and should be on trunk, sorry.

Uwe

-----

Uwe Schindler

H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen