Hi,

one issue with the branch:
Steve Rowe updated the version numbers in common-build.xml to 4.7.1-dev (which
is not needed and should not be done, the release branch should have 4.7-dev
for its lifetime). The official version is set on building the release
artifacts.
Because of this update, to be consistent, we should change version numbers to
4.7.2-dev (or better: revert to 4.7-dev).

This is not an issue for respin, but if we do, the versions should be
consistent.

We should add this to the release manager howto: Don't change the versions in
common-build.xml unless you create a new branch. Definitely not on bugfix
versions!

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler