From: Mark Miller [mailto:markrmil...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2014 8:54 PM
To: dev@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Lucene/Solr 4.8.0 RC1

bq. Instead, org.apache.solr.cloud.TestMiniSolrCloudCluster.testBasics fails
always with crazy error messages (not about too less file handles, more that
Jetty cannot start up or not bind ports or various other stuff). This did not
happen on smoking 4.7.x releases.

Do we have a JIRA issue for that? If not, would be great to get those fail logs
into one. This is a newer test and I wasn’t aware it was causing issues still.
(eg, I have not noticed it in Jenkins emails)

--
Mark Miller
about.me/markrmiller