Hi all,

when merging changes done in 2.9.4/3.0.3 with current 3.x and trunk I found
out that 3.x changes differ immense between the trunk changes.txt and the
3.x changes.txt. Some entries are missing in the 3.x branch, but are
available in trunk's 3.x part or other entries using new trunk class names
are between 3.x changes in trunk.

I copied over the 3.x branch CHANGES.txt over trunks 3.x section and
attached a patch of this. What should we do? Its messy :( Most parts seem to
be merge failures. We should go through all those diff'ed issues and check
where they were really fixed (3.x or trunk) and move the entries
accordingly. After that in the 3.x branch and in trunk's 3.x section of
CHANGES.txt should be identical text!

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler