Grant:

Yep, there were fewer than I remembered, but still half a dozen or so ...
but I remember way more than that (somehow 16 comes to mind)... so obviously
some gnome has been in there already... Not all of the ones I remember were
the same at all, but enough were that it was puzzling.

Erik:
Lake? Why should I care about a lake? Actually, I never even thought about
it, glad you pointed it out......

OK, I'll put up a patch today or tomorrow. Anybody want to apply the patch
for 2275 (whitespace in mm parameter causes parse exception)?

Erick